Sunday 9 February 2014

ARTE NALISTAS MOVEMENT BY Tashizart

  Arte Nalistas Movement







file:///Users/Guest/Documents/Arte%20Nalistas%20page.pages/file:///Use                                                                                                                       The artists- -Tara Del Rey, Sunnie Kannan, Ami Patel, Katarin Parizek,Tashi Khan & Neeley Lara Gail
  Founder of the movement:
  Tashi Khan
  With the Help of Neeley Lara Gail

Arte Nalistas Movement

My name is Tashi Khan I am a current contemporary artist and I have formed a new eclectic art groupThe groups name is Arte Nalistas Movement. We aim to display our work in various different venues in and around London The group consists of five artists and potentially more could be joining. The artists are; Katarin Parizek, Tara Del Ray, Ami PatelSunnie Kannani and myself Tashi Khan. 
My art journey started with commissions, when I was assigned to paint Indian dancing figures for a restaurant in Goodmayes. I also painted children's bedrooms and murals on the walls. My art and my unusual house were featured in the Post newspaper. From my display in Brick Lane someone curated my art for Barrio North Bar as a group display for two months but ended up staying on for three years as the owner loved my art. Proudly www.wwab.us curated my art for international contemporary masters 2010 and asked me to take part in the group show in Nevada museums of fine arts Las Vegas. I was selected to be included in the international directory worldwide who is who Tashi khan VIP 2011 and 2012. Additionally I was asked to submit my work in the portrait Gallery. 
In January 2012 I met with a severe car accident. I was bed bound for months due to my injuries. I have not been able to work since this incident. During this period I had a lot more time to think and prepare, this evidently lead me to my idea to construct a group, and so my quest for artists started. I visited galleries, grand design shows & other shows, art fairs etc. 
Previous displays and exhibits of my art: 
  • Queen's theatre, Hornchurch 
  • Kenneth more theatre, Ilford. 
  • Landmark art fair, Teddington (2 years) 
  • Brick Lane gallery (2 years)(group) 
  • Eaton Terrace square gallery Sloan square (group) 
  • Waterloo gallery (solo) 
  • Brondsbury, Covent garden (group) 
  • Exhibitions in Olympia for three consecutive years 
  • 1 Hoxton Square. 
  • Display of my art in Nevada Museum of fine Arts Las Vegas 
          Presently displaying with fellow artists in Maloko 60 Camberwell Church Street.   
Books 

International Contemporary Masters 2010 Tashi Khan www.wwab.us  
art in Vogue www..artaddiction.net/medial13/tashi.ikhan 


My voyage in building Arte Nalistas Movement started several months ago when I thought of venturing out to look for cost effective venues to display my art. I searched for potential areas to display and gathered relevant information. I had conversations with the owners and worker of various different cafes, restaurants, and bars. 
After speaking with a wide variety, I found that cafe, restaurant, bar owner were open to the idea of displaying my art work and some were already displaying works of art. Ultimately I came upon this unique charming space Maloko at 60 Camberwell, Church Street and I just loved the vibes there. It was a chance find as I had gone to a gallery in Camberwell and I just thought of walking around to get the feel of the area 
I booked the space two months ago and then endeavoured to form my group. With hundreds of emails, various issues of getting the artists, dealing with their availability, organising dates with the artists and the cafe, designing, printing, distributing flyers, and emailing contacts. The lead up to the preview was a manic frenzy but eventually and finally everything came together and had our preview on Friday the 8th of November. 

Tashi Khan 
Tashikhan.blogspot.com   
www.wwab.us  national contemporary masters 2012 Tashi Khan 
Art in vogue www.artaddiction.com Tashi Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment